How To Avoid Foreclosure
Are you or someone you know facing FORECLOSURE of your home or property? If so, then you understand how stressful and confusing of a process it can be. There are many important aspects to consider when facing foreclosure:
- What are the possible consequences of foreclosure?
- Is it possible to achieve affordable repayment plans?
- What is a forbearance agreement?
- Can I modify my extension?
Let us help you understand the foreclosure process using the most current information from the government and financial institutions. So many questions can be answered by just one phone call:
- What is foreclosure, and why has it come knocking on my door?
- What is the Making Home Affordable plan (MHA)?
- Is the agent able to sale me MHA?
- May borrowers take cash out to pay other debts?
- How does Bankruptcy affect foreclosure and what is an alternative to foreclosure?
- If we are working with one borrower, how to we find out whom our loan is with, and how does this affect us or the loan we’re applying for or already have?
- Is the interest rate permanent? Is a modified interest rate permanent?
- What incentives does the program provide for modifications if I get the loan?
- What happens and how can I adjust a foreclosure?
- Can I even get out of a foreclosure process or is it already a done deal, and have I lost my home already?
All are viable and important questions, and we are sure you have many more, so CONTACT US TODAY. We can help you understand foreclosure prevention, pre-foreclosure sales, the possible sale of your home or land, possible refinancing or rewriting of your plan. We can also help you with deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
Once you have all the information and understand what is happening or even how to possibly avoid foreclosure, then you will have peace of mind and can continue working towards a solution for you and your home. We are people, just like you, that understand the difficulties and value of your personal property. We understand the labor and hard work that has gone into them and want to provide you with the best solution possible.
If you would also like information before purchasing a new home or foreclosed property, please contact us as well.
Please call or contact me today via email so we can discuss your current situation and what would be the best decision for you or your loved one.
We Can Help.
FIT Properties has a great team of realtors to work with that offer differing expertise, personalities, and talents to help you obtain the home of your dreams.