What Are My Home Options During A Divorce?
Frustrated, heart-broken, hurt, mad, angry, and scared. These are some of the feelings you may be experiencing when a divorce happens. While this is a difficult time, you will still want to make clear choices and right decisions regarding your home. We are here to share information with you about some options you may have.
- We want to keep you from paying outrageous costs due to a divorce mortgage.
- We can help you sell your home to keep from having a complicated mortgage placed on you.
- If you are continuing to live in your home, we may be able to help you consider reduced mortgage payments.
Some questions to consider when selling a house in a divorce can include:
- What options do I have?
- Do I need to sell it, or will he/she allow me to purchase it?
- Do I ask for a cash offer for my home?
- Do we need to co-own the home? What happens to the mortgage, it’s in my name? Will it be split? What do we do with the property?
The stress from a separation is hard enough, but trying to sell your home is too. That is why we’re here to help you find solutions to these and maybe many other questions concerning the situation with your home and/or other properties that were purchased during your marriage. We have several options for you, so please contact us today. Get peace of mind for a solution to circumstances beyond your control.
We Can Help.
FIT Properties has a great team of realtors to work with that offer differing expertise, personalities, and talents to help you obtain the home of your dreams.