How To Settle Property Tax Liens
There are a wide variety of situations that can develop with Property Tax problems or issues.
- What happens when a property tax comes due and you do not have the funds to pay it?
- Why is the property tax so high?
- Why is the property tax on my home different from the land I have in another state?
- What happens if I want to sell my property and it still has taxes owed on it? Does it get inherited in the sale or do I have to pay it off before the sale goes through?
- What if I inherited property and found out there are property taxes due on it, or will be due? Do I have to pay those property taxes?
- I’m renting property and the owner was served a notice to pay property taxes, will I be removed or asked to leave if the owner doesn’t pay his taxes?
We have a property-tax system that sometimes can be overwhelming or confusing. The governmental authority of the jurisdiction in which your property is located levies property taxes, and there are several types of property taxes to be considered.
So, what can you do if you find yourself in a situation with a property tax lien? Contact us today! We have the most current and accurate information to help you understand your property taxes and solve whatever situation you are facing. Let us help you and give us a call today.
We Can Help.
FIT Properties has a great team of realtors to work with that offer differing expertise, personalities, and talents to help you obtain the home of your dreams.