How To Sell A Home In Probate
Probate information and understanding it can be difficult and confusing. Probate is a legal process where the validity of a will is established. Without clear definition from a deceased loved one, a house or property can go into probate, causing unusual circumstances and a stressful situation for your family.
You may have questions such as:
- What happens to my assets when I die?
- Will the courts get everything, or is there a way to leave certain possessions with my children, grandchildren?
- What about my spouse if he/she is still living when or if something happens to me?
- If I have a will what does that mean for probate in the eyes of the court?
- What is the difference between testate and intestate?
- How much of my estate goes to my family and what will the government get?
- What happens if I don’t want to deal with probate?
- According to the state I live in, what does it mean to have a living trust, and will this help me avoid probate?
- What happens if I die and have no will?
These are all good and important questions when considering the possible probate of your property or home. The good news is there is a process in which to go about the probate process, and this is where we can help.
Let us help you understand probate and set up system so you can have peace of mind, and to know that when you are laid to rest, that your assets will transfer to those you chose.
If you are in Probate currently or dealing with family situations that accompany some probate circumstances, contact us today. We can help you understand the situation and help you find the answers.
We Can Help.
FIT Properties has a great team of realtors to work with that offer differing expertise, personalities, and talents to help you obtain the home of your dreams.